VMware vSphere with Kubernetes: Deploy and Manage [V7]
During this 3-day course, you focus on deploying and managing VMware vSphere® with Kubernetes. You learn about how vSphere with Kubernetes can be used to orchestrate the delivery of Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications in a VMware vSphere® environment.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vSphere with Kubernetes.
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Kubernetes: Deploy & Manage.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe vSphere with Kubernetes and use cases in on-premises environments
- Deploy vSphere with Kubernetes
- Describe the VMware NSX® networking requirements for vSphere with Kubernetes.
- Create and manage vSphere with Kubernetes namespaces
- Deploy and run container applications on vSphere with Kubernetes
- Deploy and configure VMware Harbor
- Describe the VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ service
- Deploy a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
- Deploy and run container applications on a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
- Describe the vSphere with Kubernetes lifecycle
- Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vSphere with Kubernetes
This course is currently not associated with any certifications.