VMware Carbon Black EDR Administrator
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black EDR product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
System administrators and security operations personnel, including analysts and managers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the components and capabilities of the Carbon Black EDR server
- Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black EDR communication
- Describe the Carbon Black EDR server installation process
- Manage and configure the Carbon Black EDR sever based on organizational requirements
- Perform searches across process and binary information
- Implement threat intelligence feeds and create watchlists for automated notifications
- Describe the different response capabilities available from the Carbon Black EDR server
- Use investigations to correlate data between multiple processes
Read the official course description here