VMware Carbon Black App Control Administrator
This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® App Control™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to their organization’s security posture and organizational policies. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black App Control product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
System administrators, security operations personnel including analyst and managers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the components and capabilities of application control
- Manage and configure the Carbon Black App Control server based on organizational requirements
- Create policies to control enforcement levels and agent functionality
- Implement rules to support the organization’s security posture
- Use the Carbon Black App Control tools to understand agent and server data
Read the official course description here