- Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Building Backup Capabilities
- Module 3: Restoring from Backup
- Module 4: Backup Copy Jobs
- Module 5: Replication
- Module 6: Failover
- Module 7: Advanced Repository Capabilities
- Module 8: Testing Backup and Replication
- Module 9: Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- Module 10: Veeam ONE
- Module 11: Support
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2020 exam.
This course is provided in associated with our partners Global Knowledge