TOGAF® 9 Training Course Level 2 Certified Course (including certification voucher)
The TOGAF 9 Level 2 Certified course is a 3-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course focuses on giving the participants a deeper understanding of the TOGAF™ 9 framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, preparing for the Level 2 certification exam.
The purpose of certification for TOGAF 9 Level 2, known as TOGAF 9 Certified, is to provide validation that in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge. The learning objectives at this level therefore focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9 (e.g. System Integrators, Operational, business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT managers, Program and Project leaders, IT specialists, architects)
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
To be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The concept of Building Blocks
- The Stakeholder Management Technique
- The Content Metamodel
- The recommended techniques for developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to use it to meet an organization’s needs
- The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Exam
- Open Book: Yes, an electronic copy of the TOGAF 9 Standard is built into the exam. No hardcopy books may be used at test centers.
- Exam type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple-Choice
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 points)
- Time limit: 90 minutes - Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language.
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
The exam is included in the training fee. When you have completed the course, contact and request your free exam voucher which can be used at any Pearson Vue test center. Glasspaper facilities this exam in Oslo, Trondheim and Bergen.
Please note that your voucher is valid for 12 months of your course start.
Other relevant courses