All english - TOGAF® 9 Training Course Level 1 Foundation Course (including certification voucher)
The TOGAF 9 Level 1 Foundation course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum. Examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
This TOGAF® training is provided by Glasspaper in collaboration with Van Haren Publishing and is accredited by The Open Group
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Exam
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple-choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 55% (22 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes - Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language.
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
The exam is included in the training fee. When you have completed the course, contact and request your free exam voucher which can be used at any Pearson Vue test center. Glasspaper facilities this exam in Oslo, Trondheim and Bergen.
Please note that your voucher is valid for 12 months of your course start.