SASAC: Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security
Important notice - this course has been retired!
This course has been retired from Cisco, and replaced by the new courses towards the new CCNP Security.
This is due to the launch of Cisco`s new certfication programme that is effective from 24 February 2020
This five-day course covers the Cisco ASA 9.0/9.1 core firewall and VPN features and also offers hands-on labs. It is designed to teach network security engineers working on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance to implement core Cisco ASA features, including the new ASA 9.0 and 9.1 features.
Network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Any prior exposure to Firewall or VPN technologies
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the core essential features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- Describe how to implement Cisco ASA basic connectivity and device management
- Implement basic Cisco ASA network integration
- Describe and implement basic Cisco ASA policy controls
- Describe Cisco ASA common VPN components
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA clientless VPN solutions
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA and Cisco AnyConnect full tunnel VPN solutions
- Module 1: Cisco ASA Essentials
- Module 2: Managing Basic Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Settings
- Module 3: Network Integration
- Module 4: Policy Control
- Module 5: Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Common Components
- Module 6: Cisco Clientless and VPN Solution
- Module 7: Cisco AnyConnect Full Tunnel VPN Solution
- Module 8: High Availability and Virtualization
There are no exams currently associated to this course.