PRINCE2® Practitioner, 6th Edition all english
PRINCE2® provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de-facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide.
This 2-day PRINCE2 Practitioners course builds on the knowledge that participants have gained in the PRINCE2 Foundation course and focuses on applying and tailoring PRINCE2 for the effective use of the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology in projects.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand and apply the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2
- Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects
- Manage quality, risks, and benefits
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
To take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)*
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)*
- Project Management Professional (PMP)**
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)**
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)***
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).***
- Exam Tips, Exam Techniques
- Review/Practice Exam #1
- Homework Sample Exam #2
- Review/Practice Exam #2
The exam is will take place at the end of the course on onsite classroom courses
For Virtual courses we will send out a voucher that gives you access to an online exam. This can be booked and taken home monitored by a proctor via camera. More information about the exam rules will be send from PeopleCert.
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Only the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition is allowed.
A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.