Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: Essentials
This Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2: Essentials training teaches essential concepts associated with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), one product of the Oracle Identity Governance Suite for 11g R2 PS3. Discover the importance, benefits, terminology, and functional aspects of Identity Management.
- Create, load, and manage organizations, roles, and users, including dynamic organizations and parametric roles.
- Incorporate Role Lifecycle Management, role consolidation, and role analytics into role management workflows.
- Import and use predefined OIM connectors and create draft versions of user profiles and requests.
- Use requests to automate the provisioning of users.
- Reconcile user data between OIM, and trusted and non-trusted external resources.
- Manage OIM security and self-service capabilities through admin roles.
- Access OIM reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
- Configure and perform certification activities to review periodically the access granted to users.
- Build identity audit (IDA) workflows that OIM uses to detect segregation of duties violations.
- Migrate an OIM configuration and customization from test to production environments.
- Customize the OIM web-based UI.
Benefits to you:
You'll develop the knowledge and skills to secure your organization's critical applications and sensitive data to lower operational costs. Learn how to manage the entire user identity life cycle across all enterprise resources.
- A general comprehension of Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Database.
- A high-level understanding of SOA, BPEL and JDeveloper
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- A general comprehension of LDAP concepts
- A good familiarity with a Linux-based environment
- Oracle Identity Manager 126.96.36.199: New Features and Enhancements
- The four solutions-based, functional areas of Oracle Identity Management: Access Management, Identity Governance, Directory Services, and Mobile Security
- The role that OIM plays in both Identity Governance and Oracle Identity Management
- The tiers of the OIM architecture
- How to launch OIM and use the new Identity Self Service Console
- How to create and manage organizations, roles, and users
- How to use the Bulk Load Utility to load users, roles, and role assignments into OIM
- How to incorporate Role Lifecycle Management, role analytics, and role consolidation into role management workflows
- How to customize and save searches
- How to provision users to resources through request-level and operation-level approval workflows
- How to provision users to disconnected resources
- How to manage security and self-service capabilities in OIM through admin roles
- How to access operational, historical, exception, and entitlement reports in OIM using Oracle BI Publisher
- How to configure and perform certification activities to review periodically the access granted to users
- How to build identity audit (IDA) workflows that OIM uses to detect segregation of duties violations
- How to migrate an OIM configuration and customization from test to production environments
- How to customize the OIM web-based UI
Read the official course description here.