Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle
This Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle training focuses on Oracle-to-Oracle database replication. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into the Oracle GoldenGate architecture, walking you through various product features.
- Install Oracle GoldenGate on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Issue GGSCI commands.
- Configure, start, stop and monitor Change Capture and Delivery processes.
- Manage Extract trails and files using Data Pump and logdump.
- Create parameter files to transform data.
- Manage multiple Oracle GoldenGate instances.
Benefits to you:
Integrate your organization's disparate data across heterogeneous databases for improved decision-making. Become more efficient at configuring and implementing Oracle GoldenGate.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and basic SQL using SQL*Plus
- Familiarity with editing Linux text files using gedit or vi
- Familiarity with basic encryption techniques
- Design replication solutions using Oracle GoldenGate products and environments
- Install Oracle GoldenGate and prepare the source and target database (assumes Oracle-to-Oracle replication)
- Issue GGSCI commands (batch Obey scripts and command-line interactive)
- Configure, start, stop, and monitor Change Capture (Extract), Change Delivery (Replicat), and Initial Load
- Manage Extract trails and files using Data Pump and utilities such as logdump
- Control network transmission using compression and encryption
- Transform data
Read the official course description here.