Oracle Database Security: Detective Controls Ed 1
In the Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls course, students learn how they can use Oracle Database Security products and technologies to meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of their organization.
The current regulatory environment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, the UK Data Protection Act, and others, requires better security at the database level. Students learn how to secure the access to their databases and how to use the Oracle Database Security products and technologies that enhance data access and confidentiality. The course provides suggested Oracle solutions for common problems.
- Choose Oracle Database Security products and technologies to meet security requirements.
- Secure the database access by database or enterprise users with basic or strong authentication such as SSL, Kerberos and Radius.
- Protect against database bypass by using Transparent Database Encryption.
- Use Oracle Wallets and Oracle Key Vault to manage encryption keys.
- Discover sensitive columns such as Credit Card Numbers by using Application Data Modeling.
- Minimize sensitive data proliferation to test/dev environments by using Data Masking.
- Minimize storage costs in test/dev environments by using Data Subsetting.
- Reduce sensitive data exposure in applications by using Data Redaction.
- Understand and use Oracle Database Vault.
- Create and manage users, roles, and privileges
- Create and manage tables and tablespaces
- Create PL/SQL procedures
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3
- Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1
- Use Oracle Data Pump export and import and Perform RMAN back
- Use Flashback Data Archive and Create PL/SQL procedures
- Familarity with SQL*Plus, SQL*Developer
- Familarity with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Configure and use Transparent Data Encryption
- Understand and use Oracle Key Vault
- Understand Oracle Data Redaction
- Understand and use Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting
- Understand security risks and identify appropriate Oracle solutions
- Configure general authentication and authorization
- Understand and implement Global Users
- Set up and maintain a simple wallet
- Install and use Oracle Database Vault
- Configure and use Transparent Sensitive Data Protection
Read the official course description:
Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls Ed 1