Oracle Database Cloud for Oracle DBAs
This Oracle Database Cloud for Oracle DBAs training teaches you how to administer the Oracle Database Cloud Service. It's ideal for existing DBAs who want to learn how to administer Oracle Database in the cloud.
- Sign in to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Deploy an Oracle Database 12c Release 2 environment.
- Manage different areas of database administration such as storage, backups, recovery, security, performance and monitoring through the Oracle Database Cloud Service consoles and Cloud tooling.
- Create, delete, stop, restart, patch and upgrade a database deployment.
- Monitor the database deployment by using the DBaaS Monitor utility.
- Manage users at all levels (Oracle Cloud Service, compute node and database).
Benefits to you:
You will benefit from interactive instruction that covers these three areas:
- Experience in Oracle Database 11g and / or 12c Administration
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Managing Multitenant Architecture Ed 2
- Audit operations performed on the database deployment
- Access Enterprise Manager Database Express
- Add storage for the database deployment
- Configure network security rules
- Tune a database deployment by using DBaaS Monitor utility
- Use the Oracle Cloud services consoles
- Create and manage a database deployment
- Grant privileges and roles to users at all levels, Oracle Cloud Service, compute node and database
- Manage encryption of data at rest and in transit
- Manage database deployment security access at the compute node and the database
- Describe various migration methods
- Monitor the database deployment by using the DBaaS Monitor utility
- Perform on-demand backups and recovery of the database deployment
- Scale the database deployment to get more CPU and RAM resources
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses