Oracle Database 12c: SQL Workshop I
The Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2 course offers students an introduction to Oracle Database 12c database technology. The students are also introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service. In this class students learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects.
- Identify what a SQL statement is.
- Understand the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write reports using SQL Statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
Benefits to you:
Students use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts.
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Identify the major components of Oracle Database
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Run complex queries to retrieve data from multiple tables
- Run data manipulation language (DML) statements to update data in Oracle Database
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses