Oracle Database 12c: SQL Workshop 2
The Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II Ed 2 course will help students enhance their skills as Application developers by learning to manage the database objects, data dictionary views and multicolumn subqueries. Students also learn to write more efficient queries using the functions supporting the timezone and regular expressions.
- Grant and revoke privileges and roles.
- Manage schema objects and data dictionary views.
- Write efficient and complex subqueries.
- Use the in-built functions supporting the usage of regular expressions and time zone.
Benefits to you:
This course is designed for application developers with basic SQL language skills. Students learn how to use the advanced features of SQL in order to query and manipulate data within the database. Students will also learn how to control privileges at the object and system level. Advanced querying and reporting techniques are explained. Students will learn to use the regular expression support in SQL.
Students benefit by using Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the concepts.
- Familiarity with SQL Developer, SQL*Plus
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2
- Control database access to specific objects
- Add new users with different levels of access privileges
- Manage schema objects
- Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create and manage schema objects
- Manage objects with data dictionary views
- Manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries
- Manage data in different time zones
- Write multiple-column subqueries
- Use scalar and correlated subqueries
- Use the regular expression support in SQL
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses