Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware and RAC Administration (Accelerated)
This Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware & RAC Admin Accelerated training covers 8 days worth of content in only 5 days. It starts with the Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration course (4 days) and then covers the Oracle RAC database architecture(4 days); learn how these products work together.In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.
- Install both Standard and Flex clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Standard Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Benefits to you:
By taking this course, you'll know how to make applications highly available using Oracle Clusterware and RAC. You'll walk away with the ability to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot both Oracle Clusterware and Oracle RAC software. Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance as you learn to optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Oracle Database 12c: Oracle Automatic Storage Management Administration
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Release 2, including Clusterware, ASM and RAC or
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Release 2, including Clusterware, ASM and RAC
- Oracle Database 12c: Grid Infrastructure Administration
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration Release 2
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM - Release 2
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the fast recovery area
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Understand effect of node failure in Flex Clusters
- Understand the scope and capabilities of what-if command evaluation
- Perform the different types of what-if command evaluation
- Install Grid Infrastructure for Standard and Flex clusters
- Configure ASM disk groups
- Perform the prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
- Describe the benefits of Oracle RAC
- Convert a single-instance Oracle database to RACs
- Understand Flex Clusters architecture and components
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses