Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Advanced Integration and Development
This Oracle Data Integrator course covers advanced techniques for using Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI). You learn how to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms using advance techniques.
- Design advanced ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform EL-T data transformations.
- Set up ODI security by implementing a strongly secured approach with non-generic profiles and external user authentication.
- Develop and customize Knowledge Modules with substitution methods and Java.
- Automate ODI tasks by using the Groovy script editor.
- Implement integration strategies with ODI by using best practices.
- Use ODI web services and perform integration of ODI in an enterprise environment and SOA.
Benefits to you:
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organizations' heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design advanced ODI mappings, set up ODI security, and automate ODI tasks.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c: New Features
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Integration and Administration
- Describe GoldenGate integration
- Design advanced integration mappings
- Automate ODI tasks using Groovy
- Enhance ODI security with strongly secured approach
- Expose ODI scenarios as web services
- Integrate ODI in enterprise environment and SOA
- Describe best practices for implementing integration strategies
- Describe various ODI integration patterns
- Develop and enhance Knowledge Modules
- Describe BigData support
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses