Oracle BI Publisher 12c R1: Fundamentals
This Oracle BI Publisher 12c training teaches you the fundamental concepts of Oracle BI Publisher, a reporting & document output management solution. Develop skills and design reports by using components such as Data Model, Report and Layout Editors.
- Create data models by using the Data Model Editor.
- Create BI Publisher reports based on data models.
- Create report layouts by using the Layout Editor (online).
- Create reports based on OBI EE data sources.
- Publish the reports on OBI EE Dashboards.
- Schedule reports and burst these reports.
- Creating Reports
Furthermore, you'll learn how to create layouts for reports, then publish the highly formatted reports to a wide range of destinations (printers, faxes, email, and document repositories via FTP or WebDav). Publisher's report formats can also be designed by using familiar Microsoft Office tools like Microsoft Word and Excel.
Scheduling and Bursting Reports
Oracle BI Publisher 12c provides best of breed capabilities for scheduling and bursting reports. By investing in this course, you'll learn how to schedule and manage scheduled jobs, along with bursting reports to other destinations.
This training is aimed at:
- End Users, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Technical Consultants, Functional Implementers, Reports Developers, Business Intelligence Developers
- Schedule and Burst Reports
- Perform Translations
- Create Reports Integrated With Oracle BI EE
- Administer BI Publisher Server
- Describe BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Create reports from OBI EE data sources
- Create and Modify Data Models
- Create RTF Templates by Using Template Builder
- Explore and Use the Form Field Method for Creating RTF Templates
- Create Layouts by Using the Layout Editor
- Introduction to Oracle BI Publisher 12c
- BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Getting Started with BI Publisher
- Using the Data Model Editor
- Working with Layout Editor
- Using Template Builder to Create RTF Templates
- BI Publisher Server: Administration and Security
- Scheduling and Bursting Reports
- Adding a Bursting Definition to a Data Model
- Integrating BI Publisher with Oracle BI Enterprise Edition
- Creating Data Models and BI Publisher Reports Based on Other Data Source
- Performing Translations