MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 4
The MySQL for Database Administrators course teaches DBAs and other database professionals how to maximize their organization's investment in MySQL and about the benefits of using the MySQL Cloud Service. Learn to configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups, optimize query performance, and ensure high availability.
Through a variety of realistic, hands-on activities, expert MySQL instructors will teach you to install, configure, secure, and maintain your database server which you can deploy on-premise or as a MySQL Cloud Service instance.
- Install and configure MySQL Server and client programs.
- Recognize the key components of the MySQL architecture.
- Secure your server.
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other issues.
- Improve query performance.
- Configure and administer a variety of replication topologies.
- Understand the benefits of MySQL Cloud.
Benefits To You:
After taking this course, you will be equipped to use all the features of MySQL to get the best out of your Web, Cloud, and embedded applications, whether you work with the command line or graphical tools such as MySQL Workbench and MySQL Enterprise Monitor, whether you use on-premise or MySQL Cloud-based instances, and whether your challenge is complex replication requirements, or highly-tuned transactional systems.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Should be knowlegeable with relational database concepts and using the mysql command-line client
- Should be knowlegeable with MySQL data types and executing basic DDL and DML queries using SQL
- Should be knowlegeable with Joining tables
- MySQL Fundamentals Ed 1
- Define and implement a backup strategy
- Perform physical and logical backups of your data
- Describe MySQL replication and its role in high availability and scalability
- Configure simple and complex replication topologies
- Administer a replication topology
- Install the MySQL server and client programs
- Upgrade MySQL on a running server
- Describe MySQL architecture
- Explain how MySQL processes, stores, and transmits data
- Configure MySQL server and client programs
- Use server logs and other tools to monitor database activity
- Create and manage users
- Protect your data from common security risks
- Identify and optimize poorly-performing queries
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other common problems
- Gain an understanding of MySQL Cloud
Read the official course description here.
Other relevant courses