MSU PRO SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
This course provides IT Identity & Access Professionals and IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and its connected identity technologies. This course includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
This course is for Microsoft Partners only!
This course will run over 4 days, split into 2 sections:
- Day 1 and 2: Monday 1 August and Tuesday 2 August
- Day 3 and 4: Monday 29 August and Tuesday 30 August
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
This course is for Identity and Access Administrators who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organization.
Job role: Administrator, Security Engineer
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads.
This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required.
These courses will help you fill the prerequisites:
Module 1: Implement an identity management solution
- Implement Initial configuration of Azure AD
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identity
Module 2: Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Secure Azure AD user with MFA
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer conditional access
- Manage Azure AD identity protection
Module 3: Implement access management for Apps
- Plan and design the integration of enterprise for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement app registration
Module 4: Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manage access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure AD
This course is recommended preparation for exam SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
If you pass exam SC-300 you will obtain the Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate certification