MENPI: Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime
Important! This course has been retired
This course has been retired from Cisco.
These 2 courses are the closest replacement for training on Prime Infrastructure:
ENWLSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
ENWLSD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
The Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (MENPI) v4.1 course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course. The overall goal of the course is to enable you to manage an enterprise wired and wireless network with Cisco routers, switches, wireless controllers, and access points using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure solution. In this course, you will learn how to manage your network with Cisco Prime Infrastructure by adding devices, managing inventory, creating reports, creating wired and wireless device maps, monitoring the network, managing device configurations, managing device compliance, and performing system administration tasks. This course also introduces the various services and options available with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
This course is delivered by Cisco Advanced Services.
The primary audience for this course is system installers, system integrators, system administrators, network administrators, and solutions designers.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (CCNA Routing and Switching qualifications)
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology
- Previous training in, or experience with, network administration, management, and troubleshooting
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Describe fundamental network management concepts and introduce the features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage the inventory with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Map the network using the tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage user access to tasks, functions, and devices in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage the devices and configuration archive in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Work with Cisco AVC, QoS, and Cisco IWAN services using Cisco Prime Infrastructure tools and deploy Cisco TrustSec identity services using Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot your network with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Perform system administration tasks in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
There is no certification related to this course.