Oracle Database 12c R1: New Features for Administrators
In the Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators Ed 2 course, you’ll learn about the new and enhanced features and options of Oracle Database 12c. Expert instructors will teach you how these features and options increase security, manageability and performance. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database 11g
- Manage the Oracle multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Configure Heat Map and use Automatic Data Optimization.
- Benefit from Online Datafile Move.
- Understand the new Temporal capabilities as well as In-Database Archiving with Row-archival.
- Enforce security with the Unified Auditing, the new administrative privileges, Privilege Analysis, and Data Redaction.
- Increase SQL performance with the Database In-Memory option, and Full Database In-Memory Caching and the Automatic Big Table Caching features.
- Benefit from optimizer enhancements such as Adaptive Execution Plans and SQL Plan Directives, Real-Time ADDM and Compare Period ADDM.
- Use enhanced features of Resource Manager in multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Understand how and when to use enhancements in Data Pump, partitioning, and SQL.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Read full and official course description: Oracle Database 12c R1: New Features for Administrators
This training course is recommended as preparation for exam 1Z0-067: Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA OR OCP to Oracle Database 12c OCP .