Free webinar: Azure Synapse Analytics Overview
In this 2.5 hour free webinar you will get a thoughtful introduction to Azure Synapse Analytics.
Azure Synapse Analytics is a limitless analytics service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analysis. It provides many possibilities to build and query relational and big data in Azure in a massive scale.
The webinar will help you to get aligned with the concept of Data Lakehouse, SQL On-demand and raw data processing in Synapse Analytics. We will start from beginning and see how the service can help in building Modern Analytics Solutions in Azure.
The second part of the Azure Synapse Analytics Webinar will show you the Massive Parallel Processing SQL Pool (Formerly Azure DW) – provisioning, main terms and how do we load data to SQL Pool, you will hear some design good practices as well.
This webinar is suitable for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals who have interest in data analytics
- Individuals who want to start their professional journey in Azure data analytics platform
Benefits from this webinar
By attending this webinar, you will learn to:
- Describe core concepts and purpose of Azure Synapse Analytics
- Explain the main elements of Azure Synapse Analytics and how they can be used together
- Understand what the SQL On Demand is
- Understand what the SQL Pools is
- Module 1: Overview and main building blocks, Provisioning Synapse workspace
- Module 2: SQL On-demand and Azure Data lake house concept
- Module 3: SQL Pool (formerly Azure SQL DW)
About this webinar
Speaker: Magi Naumova
Date/time: Wednesday 16 June, 09:00 - 11:30 (10 minutes break included)
Format: Virtual with Connect2Classroom
About Magi Naumova
Margarita Naumova is a very well-known SQL Expert. Magi holds the highest possible SQL Server Technical Certification in the field – Microsoft Certified Master, making her one of the best SQL Server Experts Worldwide. Magi is also a Microsoft Data Platform MVP (Most Valueable Professional). She has more than 10 years of SQL Server and BI technologies consulting and training experience and is a trusted advisor for many large companies in SQL Server Platform Area.
Currently she works as a Managing Partner and Chief SQL Architect of Inspir-it AS, her own newly established Consulting Company here in Norway. Margarita is a regular speaker at the largest IT events, SQLBits, SQL Saturday in Europe.
Read more about Magi at Microsoft MVP website