ECSAv9: Security Analyst (Penetration Testing)
The ECSA penetration testing certification is a security credential like no other!
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology:
- Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning
- The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report
- The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSA more difficult; therefore making it a more respected certification
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
Anbefalte forkunnskaper for å gå dette kurset:
- Minimum 12 måneder med nettverk- og servererfaring
- Certified Ethical Hacker kurs/sertifisering
Dersom du ønsker tittelen Licensed Penetration Tester så må du ha bestått flg to tester:
Når disse to eksamener er bestått kan du søke om å bli Licensed Penetration Tester.
About the instructor: Robert Petrunic
Robert is a high profiled technology trainer and practitioner. He has broad experience in security, forensics and penetration testing, virtualization (both Microsoft and VMware), and all the flavors of Microsoft Windows server OS. He is a certified trainer for several leading companies: MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), VCI (VMware Certified Instructor), CEI (Certified EC Council Instructor) and ISC2 trainer (CISSP).
Specialties: Security and virtualization. Transferring knowledge in this Field to other People is at the top of my interests.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
This course is directly aimed towards EC Council Certified Security Analyst v9 Program .
The actual exam is NOT included in the price.
From the commencement of the 5 day class and the activation of the ECSA Dashboard on ASPEN, you will have 60 days in total to submit your penetration testing report based on the challenge scenario to EC-Council, which will prove that you undestand the concepts tought in the course. This is the eligibility criterion to enable you to challenge the ECSA exam.
The Final ECSA Exam is a Multiple Choice Question Exam.
The ECSA v9 exam includes 2 required stages:
- Report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple choice exam.
- Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal
ECSA v9 Exam info :
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v9
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Other relevant courses