Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MB2-716)
På dette kurset lærer du deg verktøyene for å tilpasse og konfigurere en Dynamics 365 CRM implementering. Fokus er på bruk og forståelse for hvordan plattform-verktøyene kan brukes til å tilpasse brukergrensesnittet, automatisere oppgaver samt andre tilpasningsmuligheter.
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015.
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training.
- Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
- How to successfully configure specific application features such as auto-numbering, data management, and CRM’s collaboration features.
- Provide guidance on the designing a CRM security model including configuration of Business Units, Security Roles, Users, and Teams.
- Using CRM’s security model to control access to data, features, and functions.
- How to create, package, manage, and deploy specific Dynamics CRM customization through solutions.
- Creating and maintaining custom entities, and custom fields based on specific needs.
- Working with specialized fields such as calculated and rollup fields.
- How to use CRM’s different relationship types to configure how related records work together.
- Creating and editing customized forms, as well as how to configure specialized components on them such as sub-grids, and quick views.
- How to apply Portable Business Logic control how users interact with specific data on forms and entities.
- Exploring the different tools available for creating specific views, charts, and dashboards based on specific needs.
- Provide an overview of the different processes that are available in Dynamics CRM and when each process type should be used.
- How to create Business Process Flows that assist in capturing specific data based on a specific business process weather, it includes one or Multiple CRM entities.
- How to bring all the individual topics covered together and apply them into one completed solution.
This course leads to the Microsoft Exam MB2-716: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration.