DCITET: Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics
The Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics course shows you how to deploy, use, and operate Cisco® Tetration Analytics™ platform for comprehensive workload-protection and application and network insights across a multicloud infrastructure. Through expert instruction, use cases, and hands-on labs, you will learn how the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform uses streaming telemetry, behavioural analysis, unsupervised machine learning, analytical intelligence, and big data analytics to deliver pervasive visibility, automated intent-based policy, workload protection, and performance management. You will get hands-on practice in software agent installation, implementing policy, workload security, administration and operational tasks, and more.
Cisco Tetration offers holistic workload protection for multicloud data centers by enabling a zero-trust model using segmentation. This approach allows you to identify security incidents faster, contain lateral movement, and reduce your attack surface.
Individuals looking to deploy, administer and operate the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of cloud and (virtual) data center architecture or cloud basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with Cisco basic networking security concepts and application security concepts
- Familiarity with basic Cisco telemetry protocols and Big Data analytics
- Familiarity with basic Cisco data analytics pipelines, intelligent algorithms, tools, and concepts
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Define the Cisco telemetry and analytics approach. Explore common scenarios that Cisco Tetration Analytics can solve.
- Describe how the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform collects telemetry and other context information. Discuss how relative agents are installed and configured. Explore the operational aspects of the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration Analytics support for application visibility or application insight based on the Application Dependency Mapping (ADM) feature.
- List the concepts of the intent-based declarative network management automation model.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration policy enforcement pipeline, components, functions, and implementation of application policy.
- Describe how to use Cisco Tetration Analytics for workload protection in order to provide a secure infrastructure for business-critical applications and data.
- Describe Cisco Tetration Analytics platform use cases in the modern heterogeneous, multicloud datacenter.
- List the options for the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform enhancements.
- Explain how to perform the Cisco Tetration Analytics administration.
- Exploring Cisco Tetration
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Tetration
- Examining Cisco Tetration Intent-Based Networking
- Enforcing Tetration Policy Pipeline and Compliance
- Examining Tetration Security Use Cases
- Examining IT Operations Use Cases
- Examining Platform Enhancement Use Cases
- Exploring Cisco Tetration Analytics Administration
Cisco Tetration GUI Familiarization
Importing Context Data
Application Dependency Mapping with Agents
Policy Enforcement and Compliance
There are no exams currently aligned to this course