Cyber Security when your software, web service is under attack webinar
Cyber Security needs a preventative mindset, broaden the understanding of its nature and ensure organizational readiness, especially in tech-jobs where false assumptions make up for the knowing-doing gap.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Cyber Security is the least understood while most likely risk that businesses are facing
- About the Cyber Security universe and its game theory
- Why awareness is critical but not enough
- What additional measures to be introduced to better protect data and IT investments?
- How Cydrill courses can raise your developers’ security expertise?
Managers, Business leaders
Introduction: the problem we are tackling
- Increasing emphasis on Cyber Security in mitigating business risks
Cyber Security: the known and unknown aspects
- Understanding the Cyber Security universe, cross checking what we do and don’t do about it
- The human factor: awareness vs. organizational readiness
- The process: Building organic security into all IT assets and products
Cydrill software security courses: making secure coding a second nature
Laszlo has been in the software industry for 25 years, started as an engineer has been building a business carrier with global brands, served as general manager at Microsoft, and Vice Present Americas at Graphisoft, working with customers of all size around the world.