ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND 2
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
Important notice - retirement and new course!
ICND2 leads to exam 200-105, which will be retired on 23 February 2020. We suggest you plan your exam well in advance, so you can retake if necessary.
The ICND1 and ICND2 courses will be replaced by the new CCNA: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions course, which leads to the new CCNA certification in Cisco`s new certfication programme that is effective from 24 February 2020.
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Entry-level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 3.0 (ICND1)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
Exam 200-125 will be retired on 23 February 2020. We suggest you plan your exam well in advance, so you can retake if necessary.
This course is part of the following Certifications: 200-105 - ICND2 v3.0 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2