ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND 1
Important notice - retirement and new course!
The ICND1 and ICND2 courses has been replaced due to the launch of Cisco`s new course and certification programme launched 24 February 2020.
This course is replaced by the new course, which leads to the new CCNA certification:
CCNA: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
This course will enable students to understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments. It will provide the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies.
This course will help you prepare for three different Cisco CCNA certifications:
- CCNA Route & Switch, CCNA Security and CCNA Wireless.
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCENT or one of the following Cisco CCNA certifications: CCNA Route & Switch, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless
- Entry-level Network Engineers
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC Operating System navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP addressing knowledge
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Expand small to medium sized networks with WAN connectivity
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Network Device Management and Security
- Introducing IPv6
Exam 100-105 will be retired on 23 February 2020. We suggest you plan your exam well in advance, so you can retake if necessary.
This course is directly relevant in order to pass exam 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
Exam 100-105 is a compulsory exam for three different Cisco CCNA certifications:
CCNA Route & Switch, CCNA Security and CCNA Wireless.