Free webinar: Azure Data Platform Overview
In this 3 hour free webinar you will get a thoughtful introduction to Data Services in Azure Cloud Environment. The relational and non-relational services will be covered, so you will learn the fundamental concepts of deployment and their usage. An overview of big data and the ingredients of a modern data warehouse analytics platform in Azure will be covered as well. Provisioning and deploying of data services, querying and processing data will be in the focus.
You will understand the benefit of Data Platform in Azure and will get the basic skills in cloud data services.
About this webinar
Speaker: Magi Naumova
Level: 200 - which means it will help you getting started with services, but requires fundamental knowledge about Azure and SQL Server.
Date/time: Wednesday 6 January, 09:00 - 12:00
Format: Virtual with Connect2Classroom
About Magi Naumova
Margarita Naumova is a very well-known SQL Expert. Magi holds the highest possible SQL Server Technical Certification in the field – Microsoft Certified Master, making her one of the best SQL Server Experts Worldwide. Magi is also a Microsoft Data Platform MVP (Most Valueable Professional). She has more than 10 years of SQL Server and BI technologies consulting and training experience and is a trusted advisor for many large companies in SQL Server Platform Area.
Currently she works as a Managing Partner and Chief SQL Architect of Inspir-it AS, her own newly established Consulting Company here in Norway. Margarita is a regular speaker at the largest IT events, SQLBits, SQL Saturday in Europe.
Read more about Magi at Microsoft MVP website
This weminar is suitable for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals who have interest in data
- Individuals who want to gain basic skills on data platform cloud services and concepts of storing data in Azure
Benefits from this webinar
By attending this webinar you will learn to:
- Describe core data concepts in Azure
- Explain concepts of relational data in Azure
- Explain concepts of non-relational data in Azure
- Identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure
Module 1: Data in Azure
- Overview of Data stores and data compute concept
- Relational and non-relational data services
Module 2: Services for storing relational data in Azure
- SQL Database, SQL Server VM and SQL Managed Instance
- Provisioning and deploying relational database offerings in Azure
- Query relational data in Azure
Module 3: Services for storing non-relational data in Azure
Module 4: Modern data warehouse analytics in Azure
- Data ingestion, data storage and data processing
- Overview of Azure Databricks, ADF, ADL, Azure Synapse Analytics