API Management using Azure API Management (1 dag)
After this intensive one training the attendees will leave with a thorough understanding of the Azure API Management platform and the requirements needed to start exposing APIs in a structured and secure manner. The training will focus on real world scenarios using product demos and labs making sure the attendees are prepared with the knowledge and tools to start using the platform the following day.
- Developers who build and deploy integrations and business process applications
- Solution Architects who evaluates, design and implement integration related enterprise solutions
- Managers and System Evaluators who want a comprehensive drill-down on the Azure API Management capabilities and toolsets
- IT Professionals who are responsible for planning, developing, deploying, and managing a cloud based environment.
- In order to take maximum advantage of this training course, learners need to have basic understanding of the .NET framework C# or Visual Basic .NET.
Introduction to APIs and Azure API Management
- Introduction to the API economy and why it important to start considering the a structured way of handing APIs within organizations. The introduction will also cover the common problems and issues with implementing a API strategy and how Azure API Management can help solving these issues in an efficient way.
- How to evaluate pricing of common Azure services and API Management will be discussed.
Understanding alternatives for Hybrid connections
- Explores the different options available for connection Azure and API Management to an on premise environment, their pros and cons.
Expose a simple API
- Learn how to expose a simple API using Azure API Management.
- See how we can use API Management to rewrite an existing URL to show another structure externally.
Secure an API
- Learn how to secure an exposed API and what the different alternatives are for authorization and authentication both against external users and between Azure and on premise environments.
- Access restriction policies
- Caching policies
- Cross domain policies
- Transformation policies
Understand the developer portal
- Learn how to set up and customize the developer portal to accelerate and simplify the use of exposed Apis.
Manage in production
- Shows how to set up a disaster recovery solution.
- Learn how to trace and debug calls.
Other relevant courses