ECSAv9: Security Analyst
Kursavgift: kr 30 000 | Varighet: 5 dager
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
Mandag 10-17, Tirsdag-Torsdag 09-16 og Fredag 09-15.
Anbefalte forkunnskaper for å gå dette kurset:
- Minimum 12 måneder med nettverk- og servererfaring
- Certified Ethical Hacker kurs/sertifisering
Dersom du ønsker tittelen
Licensed Penetration Tester
så må du ha bestått flg to tester:
Når disse to eksamener er bestått kan du søke om å bli Licensed Penetration Tester.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
This course is directly aimed towards EC Council Certified Security Analyst v9 Program
The actual exam is NOT included in the price.
From the commencement of the 5 day class and the activation of the ECSA Dashboard on ASPEN, you will have 60 days in total to submit your penetration testing report based on the challenge scenario to EC-Council, which will prove that you undestand the concepts tought in the course. This is the eligibility criterion to enable you to challenge the ECSA exam.
The Final ECSA Exam is a Multiple Choice Question Exam.
The ECSA v9 exam includes 2 required stages:
ECSA v9 Exam info
- Report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple choice exam.
- Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v9
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours