MS 20345-1: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
Betal ditt kurs med SATV kursvouchere
Dersom din bedrift har Software Assurance avtale med Microsoft som inkluderer kursvouchere, kan du gå dette kurset gratis og bruke 5 stk Microsoft kursvouchere
Skriv inn i anmerkningsfeltet når du bestiller at kurset blir betalt med kursvouchere.
Her kan du lese mer om administrasjon og bruk av Microsoft kursvouchere.
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years’ experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the key features and enhancements in Exchange Server 2016, in addition to the deployment requirements and options.
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
- Overview of Exchange Server 2016
- Requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the Exchange Server 2016 management tools, the features of a Mailbox server, and how to configure a Mailbox server.
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
- Exchange Server 2016 management
- Overview of the Exchange 2016 Mailbox server
- Configuring Mailbox servers
This module describes the types of recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and explains how to manage these objects. The module also describes how to manage address lists and policies on the Mailbox server role.
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
- Exchange Server 2016 recipients
- Managing Exchange Server recipients
- Managing address lists and policies on the Mailbox server role
This module describes how to configure and manage Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains the options for configuring client connectivity, Microsoft Outlook on the web, and mobile messaging.
Module 6: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 high availability
- Configuring client access services in Exchange Server 2016
- Managing client services
- Client connectivity and publishing of Exchange Server 2016 services
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging on Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the high availability options in Exchange Server 2016. The modules also explains how to configure high availability for Mailbox databases and Client Access Services.
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- High availability on Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of client access services.
This module describes the backup and recovery options in Exchange Server 2016.
Module 8: Configuring message transport
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 backup
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 recovery
This module provides an overview of message transport, and describes how to configure and manage message transport.
Module 9: Configuring message hygiene and security
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
This module describes the key features and functionality of and Edge server in Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains how to implement an antivirus and anti-spam solution.
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
- Deploying and managing Edge server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the key features of Exchange Online and Office 365. The module also describes how to manage and migrate to Exchange Online.
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
This module describes how to monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016
This module describes how to plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing in Exchange Server 2016.
- Securing Exchange Server with role-based access control
- Configuring audit logging on Exchange Server 2016
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016