MasterClass: Microsoft Azure for IT Pro
Kursavgift: kr 15 000 | Varighet: 3 dager
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals - IT Implementers, Technical Decision Makers, and Architects who are responsible for configuring and managing infrastructure services based on Microsoft products to help them in making decisions in evaluating possibilities that Microsoft Azure can offer them. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing private/public cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions, and individuals who wants to evaluate Windows Azure using trial accounts.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2/2012
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of Network communication
- An understanding of the System Center Suite is desirable, but not needed.
- Virtualization Technologies: Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Basic understanding of database concept, tables, queries, and Structured Query Language
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Implement Azure Site Recovery Services
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Plan and implement share point server farm in Microsoft Azure
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
- Monitor Azure resources by using System Center 2012 Operation Manager, with Azure Management Pack
- Hybrid management of public and private cloud using App Controller
Lesson 1. Overview of Windows Azure
Lesson 2. Infrastructure services foundation
Lesson 3. Managing Windows Azure virtual machines from Powershell
Lesson 4. Active Directory on IaaS
Lesson 5. Integrating Active Directory with Azure Active Directory
Lesson 6. Migrating virtual machines and web applications to Microsoft Azure
Lesson 7. Sql Server in Windows Azure virtual machines
Lesson 8. Deploying SharePoint
Lesson 9. Microsoft Azure recovery services
Lesson 10. Monitoring Microsoft Azure
Lesson 11. Hybrid cloud with System center