Windows Azure Camp Bergen
Kursavgift: kr 0 | Varighet: 1 dag
1. Presentaion: Windows Azure Virtual Machines
2. Hands-on Lab: Introduction to Windows Azure Virtual Machines (Windows)
- Comprehensive presentation that introduces the technical concepts and business value of Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks
3. Presentation: Deploying Active Directory in Windows Azure
- In this hands-on lab you will learn how to deploy a simple ASP.NET MVC3 Web application to a Web server hosted in Windows Azure, using SQL Server and configuring load balancing.
4. Hands-on Lab: Deploying Active Directory in Windows Azure (PowerShell)
- Presentation Understanding how and when to deploy Active Directory within Windows Azure Virtual Machines
5. Presentation: Automating Virtual Machine Management with PowerShell
- In this Hands-on lab you will walk through the steps necessary to deploy a stand-alone domain in the cloud using Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks using PowerShell.
6. Hands-on Lab: Managing Virtual Machines with the Windows Azure PowerShell Cmdlets
- Introduction to using the Windows Azure PowerShell Cmdlets to manage and automate virtual machines and virtual networks.
7. Presentations: Windows Azure Virtual Networks
- In this hands-on lab you will understand the capabilities of automating the deployment and management of virtual machines in Windows Azure.
8. Hands on lab: Understanding Virtual Machine Imaging with Capture
- Presentation focused on Windows Azure Networking capabilities including Virtual Networks.
9. Hands on lab: Creating and configuring SQL Server 2012 Database in an Azure VM
- In this hands-on lab you will walk through creating a new virtual machine that is customized to be remotely manageable via PowerShell. You will then learn how to generalize it and save it is an image so that all new virtual machines provisioned from it will be remotely manageable by default.
- In this hands-on lab you will learn how to create and configure a SQL Server 2012 instance in a Windows Azure Virtual Machine.