TOGAF® 9 Training Course Level 1 Foundation Course (including certification voucher)
Kursavgift: kr 14 000 | Varighet: 2 dager | PDU=14
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
The exam is included in the training. To book exam time please contact our test center on the following link:
Eksamen er inkludert i kursprisen. Klikk på lenken under for å bestille tid i vårt testsenter:
- Certification is only achieved by passing the examination
- The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam can be taken through Glasspaper`s Prometric test center.
This course is conducted and delivered by ITpreneurs who holds a TOGAF® 9.1 Commercial License issued by The Open Group. Glasspaper acts as a service provider to ITpreneurs and is not required to be licensed by The Open Group