Getting Started with TOGAF
Kursavgift: kr 15 500 | Varighet: 3 dager
- Newly-appointed EA Managers
- Chief architects (experienced EA practitioners)
- Lead architects
- Project and programme managers
- TOGAF™ L2 Certification (highly recommended as many of its best practices are incorporated in this practical course)
- Experience as an architect, preferably as a chief architect or have been a lead architect on one or more projects
- Delegates are expected to be able to model and understand modelling techniques and some organisational design
- Some experience in the practical application of TOGAF™
- Management and project/programme management experience
- Overview of the TOGAF™ 9 framework (specifically the Preliminary Phase)
- Linking business and architecture and how to use the TOGAF™ framework to assist in the EAP Practice setup
- Setup vs. integration as a process for establishing the EA Practice (SDLC, project/programme management, operations management)
- Understand the EA Practice requirements in terms of demand (who and why), supply (what and where) and execution (how and when)
- Understand the interaction of strategy (motivation), architecture (composition) and delivery (realisation)
- EA Practice engagement model (with stakeholders, projects/programmes, and organisational units)
- Assessing the EA Practice capability (for objective setting and sustaining the activities)
Answering the questions
- What standards, principles, services, capabilities and tools do we need?
- How do we create, manage, communicate and use these?
EA Handbook creation including
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
- EA practice operating model
- EA content creation overview and management
- EA governance processes
- EA Practice metrics and benefits management
- EA communications plan
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
Dette er ikke et sertifiseringskurs.
This course is held by Glasspaper partner ITPreneurs.