Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation Course
Kursavgift: kr 14 000 | Varighet: 3 dager
Managers, project team members or nonproject managers working in a project environment who want to improve their effectiveness. Entry level for PM practitioners on their way to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
It is recommended that the learner has experience working in a project environment and has knowledge of the basics of project management prior to taking the course.
3. Life Cycle and Framework
4. Integration Management
5. Scope Management
6. Time Management
1. Cost Management
2. Quality Management
3. HR Management
4. Communications Management
5. Risk Management
1. Procurement Management
2. Stakeholder Management
3. Test Questions
- Application individually via www.pmi.org.
- CAPM® Eligibility Requirements:
- To apply for the exam the learner needs EITHER a secondary diploma (high school / global equivalent)and 1.500 hours of professional experience on a project team, OR a secondary diploma and 23 contact hours of formal education.
- During the 3hour exam, the learner answers 150 multiplechoice questions in a computerbased test.
- No supporting material is allowed during the exam.