Change Management Practitioner
Kursavgift: kr 12 000 | Varighet: 2 dager l PDU=14
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team in charge of leading or facilitating a transformation.
Change Management Foundation® certificate. Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of your course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Participants will learn a deep understanding of how to apply the principles and core elements of Change Management, namely:
- Understand how to support people learn what they need to during change
- Appreciate different approaches to change management and their implications for supporting individuals through change and understand why people react as they do and how delegates can help individuals through the change process
- Appreciate why teams are important in change, understand what factors contribute to team success and understand how teams change and develop and so help delegates to deliver improvements in team performance
- Identify key metaphors describing how organisations change and how these can help delegates plan appropriate action during change
- Understand what assumptions people may have about organisational change
- Formulate an integrated model of the change management process and how this can help delegates to introduce successful change within an organisation
- Know what key areas need to be considered are when planning organisational change and understand the difference between management and leadership
- Identify different leadership styles and their effects on the change process
- Understand the important role leaders have to play in change management
- Begin to develop a healthy response to the demands of change management leadership
- Take the Change Management Practitioner Certification exam
- Managing change and the individual
- Managing change and the team
- Managing change and the organization
- Leadership and change
- An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the Change Management Practitioner certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Mock examinations are provided and used as a preparation to the final exam.
Exam is not included in the price, and cost 2900,- NOK eks.mva
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient know-how to apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the Change Management approaches and techniques to a real change initiative - but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual Change Management expertise, complexity of the change initiative and the support provided for the use of Change Management approaches in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve. Successful candidates will have fulfilled the knowledge requirements for Change Management Institute accreditation.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.