Change Management Foundation
Kursavgift: kr 12 000 | Varighet: 3 dager l PDU=21
Program, Project and Business Managers, HR representatives, any member of a team involved in a transformation.
Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of your course.
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of Change Management, namely:
- Managing change and the individual
- Managing change and the team
- Managing change and the organization
- Leadership and change
- An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the Change Management Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Mock examinations are provided and used as a preparation for the final test.
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the APMG Practitioner certification.
Exam is not included in the price, and cost 2000,- NOK eks.mva
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration