COBIT 5 Assessor
Kursavgift: kr 15 900 | Varighet: 3 dag
- Internal & external Auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- IT auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- Consultants who want to be allowed to perform independent process assessments on behalf of their clients.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide / COBIT 5
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM. To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels. To apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
Initiate a process assessment.
Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes. Plan and brief the teams.
Collect and validate the data.
Do a process attribute rating.
Report the findings of the assessment.
- How to use the self-assessment guide
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
The COBIT 5 Assessor examination paper consists of three booklets: the scenario booklet, question booklet and the answer (sheet) booklet. The Scenario Booklet contains a scenario providing a description of performing a Process Capability Assessment using the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). In total, there are eight questions, each testing one syllabus area, in various formats (multiple choice, multiple response, matching responses and evaluating statements).
- The pass mark for the Assessor exam is 50%. Each of the eight questions contains 10 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks. Each of the eight questions will be sub-divided into parts. Each of these ‘part-questions’ will identify the portion of the 10 marks allocated to it.
- The exam is 150 minutes in duration.
- Participants may reference their copy of the COBIT 5 PAM and Assessor Guide during the examination, no additional support material is permitted.
- A successful practitioner candidate will be able to become an assessor or a lead assessor and apply for full ISACA certification if they can supply further proof of the competences required by ISACA
Exams are not included in the course, but can be booked at Glasspaper testsenter
in Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim.
COBIT5 Assessor exam is available for NOK 2600 + mva.
Glasspaper Affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation Quint
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries. Accredited COBIT5® training is provided by Quint an APMG Accredited Training Organization”