COBIT 5 Foundation
Kursavgift: kr 13 800 | Varighet: 3 dager | PDU=14
Business Management, IT /IS Auditors, Internal
Auditors, Information Security and IT
Practitioners; Consultants, IT/IS Management
looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise
Governance of IT and looking to be certified
as a COBIT® Implementer or Assessor.
No mandatory prerequisites although some
experience in IT or related fields is recommended.
At the conclusion of the course attendees will understand:
The COBIT® 5 Foundation certificate is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge
and understanding of the COBIT® 5 guidance to:
- The major drivers for the development of a Framework
- The business benefits of using COBIT® 5
- The COBIT® 5 Product Architecture.
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT® 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT® 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise.
- The key concepts in a Process Capability Assessment and the key attributes of the COBIT®
- 5 PAM (Process Assessment Model)
- How the COBIT® 5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers.
- Be able to understand the enterprise Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- Create awareness with their business executives and senior IT Management
- Assess the current state of their Enterprise IT with the objective of scoping what aspects of COBIT® 5 would be appropriate to implement.
1. THE KEY FEATURES OF COBIT® 5
2. THE COBIT® 5 PRINCIPLES
- The Reasons for the Development of CO-BIT®5
- The History of COBIT®
- The Drivers for developing a Framework
- The Benefits of using COBIT®5
- The COBIT® 5 Format & product Architec-ture
- COBIT® 5 and Other Frameworks
3. THE COBIT® 5 ENABLERS
- Topic 1: Enabler Focus
- Topic 2: Control Objectives to Manage-ment Practices
- Topic 3: From COBIT® 4.1 Management Guidelines to COBIT® 5: Enabling Process-es Guidelines
4. INTRODUCTION TO COBIT® 5 IM-PLEMENTATION
- Enabler 1 – Principles, Policies and frame-works
- Enabler 2 – Processes
- Enabler 3 – Organisational Structures
- Enabler 4 – Culture, Ethics, and Behaviour
- Enabler 5 – Information
- Enabler 6 – Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- Enabler 7 – People, Skills and Competen-cies
- Walk Through on using Goals cascade to scope Processes
5. PROCESS CAPABILITY ASSESS-MENT MODEL
- The Life cycle Approach
- Inter related components of the life cycle
- Understanding the enterprise internal and external factors
- Key success factors for implementation
- The seven phases of the Life Cycle model explained
- The seven Change Enablement character-istics used in the life cycle.
- Change Enablement relationships to the Continual Improvement Life Cycle
- Making the Business case
- The differences between COBIT® 4.1 and COBIT® 5
- What is a process assessment
- What is the COBIT® Assessment Pro-gramme
- The differences between a capability and maturity assessment
- Differences to the COBIT® 4.1 CMM
- Overview of the COBIT® Capability Model & Assessments
- The Process Reference Model (PRM)
- The Process Assessment Model (PAM)
- The Measurement Framework
- Introduction to the Assessor Training Steps
Kursmateriale – papirfrie kurs!
- Topic 1: preparation for the exam
- Topic 2: taking the exam
Glasspaper har valgt en miljøvennlig profil og gir deltakeren fra og med 2015 online kursdokumentasjon. Tilgang til dokumentasjonen vil bli sendt ut i forkant av kurset. Dette krever at man har med bærbar PC/MAC eller nettbrett på kurset.
Du får tilgang til kursmaterial noen dager før kursstart - dette er elektronisk. Du trenger derfor å ta med PC eller et nettbrett på selve kurset
The exam is not included in the course price listed. Kr. 2 200,- + mva is the additional cost. The exam can be ordered together with the course by simply adding a note in the comment field in the registration form.
The optional exam is a closed book, multiple
choice exam, existing of 50 questions. The
pass mark is 50% or at least 25 correct answers.
The duration for the exam is 40
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries. Accredited COBIT5® training is provided by Quint, an APMG Accredited Training Organization”