ASP.NET 4.5 Web Development (5 days hands-on)
Kursavgift: kr 22 900 | Varighet: 5 dager
Developers who want to develop Web applications for the .NET 4.5 platform
|About Andy Olsen - the author of the course |
Andy is a freelance consultant and instructor based in the UK, working mostly in the City of London and Oxford. Andy has been working with .NET since the Beta 1 days and has extensive experience in many facets of .NET development including WCF, WPF, WF, ASP.NET MVC Web development, and mobile applications. Andy has designed and written many Microsoft Official Curriculum courses in the last decade, and has been engaged as author and technical reviewer with Apress on some of their biggest selling books.
3-6 months experience in C#. Familiarity with Web development is an advantage.
Questions about this training?
Do you have any questions regarding this course? Please contact us:
- Introduction to ASP.NET 4.5: Evolution of ASP.NET Web development; Websites and Web Projects; Designing Web pages in Visual Studio 2012; Understanding code-behind files; Running/debugging a Web application
- Understanding Web Forms: Adding controls to a Web form; The ASP.NET event model; Web Forms processing stages; Overview of View state; Understanding requests and responses
- Using ASP.NET Server Controls: Types of server controls; HTML server controls; Web controls; List controls; Validation controls; ASP.NET 4.5 validation features; Rich controls; Strongly-typed data controls; Model binding
- Asynchronous Web Applications: Asynchronously reading and writing requests and responses; Asynchronous HTTP handlers and modules
- Defining Themes and Master Pages: Overview of themes and skins; Using style sheets with themes; Creating and using master pages
- Implementing Navigation Support: Programmatically connecting pages; Defining a sitemap; Displaying a sitemap
- The ASP.NET Application Model: Application lifetime; Handling application events; Understanding web.config
- State Management: View state; Query strings; Cookies; Session state; Application state
- Defining User Controls: Overview of user controls; Creating a user control; Adding code to a user control; Using a user control in a Web page
- Defining Server Controls: Overview of server controls; Creating a server control; Defining adaptive rendering; Extending existing Web controls
- Introduction to Data Access: .NET data providers; Connecting to a database; Connection strings in web.config; Executing a query; Processing a result set; Overview of DataSets
- Data Binding:Single-value binding; Data source controls; Selecting and updating records; Rich data controls; LINQ; Data services; Model binding
- Client-side Scripting and Ajax: ASP.NET AJAX; jQuery; Script libraries and server callbacks; Accessing services
- ASP.NET MVC 4: Overview of ASP.NET MVC 4; Controllers and actions; Creating and customizing views
- Caching: Caching fragments of Web pages; Data caching; Configuring caching; Defining cache dependencies
- Web Sockets: What are Web Sockets? Implement Web Sockets in ASP.NET; Client-side interactions using HTML5
This course can be used as part of your preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-515: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.