Windows Communication Foundation
Kursavgift: kr 19 900 | Varighet: 4 dager
Developers who want to create distributed applications on the .NET 4.5 platform
3 months experience in C#, and familiarity with Web services (advantageous).
- Introduction to WCF: Overview of SOA; WCF architecture; Services, contracts, and addresses; Hosting; Bindings; Endpoints; Metadata exchange; Configuration; Implementing and consuming a service
- Defining Service Contracts: Mapping operations to methods; Overloading operations; Using inheritance; Best practices; Querying contracts; Message contracts; Implementing catch-all contracts; Contract-first development in WCF 4.5; Task-based async proxies in WCF 4.5
- Defining Data Contracts: What is a data contract? Serialization issues; Using data contract attributes; Versioning data contracts; Using data sets and tables; Using collections and generics
- Defining Endpoints and Behaviors: Defining multiple endpoints; Adding behaviors to services and endpoints; Calling non-WCF services; Managing service instances: per-call, per-session, and singleton; Throttling calls; Defaults in WCF 4.5
- Handling Faults: Overview of service-level faults; Defining fault contracts; Handling exceptions at the client
- Discovery: Overview of WS-Discovery; Simple ad-hoc service discovery; Using scope when discovering endpoints; Service announcements
- Routing: Overview of RoutingService; Hosting the RoutingService; Configuring the RoutingService with message filters; Content-based routing; Protocol bridging; Error handling; Multicast routing.
- Managing Operations and Concurrency: Message exchange patterns (MEPs); Defining synchronous request-reply operations; Defining one-way operations; Defining asynchronous call-back operations; Service synchronization; Managing events; Streaming improvements in WCF 4.5
- Managing Transactions: The role of transactions in SOA; Implementing transactional operations; Transaction management and propagation.
- Managing Security: Security concepts; Binding security; Specifying credentials; Obtaining security information; Application scenarios: intranet, Internet, B2B, anonymous clients; Federated security and SAML.
- RESTful Services: Overview of REST; REST bindings in WCF; Implementing RESTful services; Consuming RESTful services using HttpClient in WCF 4.5
- Workflow Services:The role of WF in WCF; Creating and hosting a workflow service; Using workflow activities.
- Web Sockets: What are Web Sockets? Implementing Web Sockets using WCF 4.5; Consuming WCF services.
This course can be used as part of your preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-513: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.