Kursavgift: kr 22 900 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for professional developers who have 1 or more years of experience creating applications for a production environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 6 – 12 months experience programming in HTML5.
- 3 – 6 months experience using Visual Studio 2012 (including experience using preview builds).
- 1 month of experience working on Windows 8 apps.
Module 1: Windows Store App Essentials
This module describes the essential Windows Store app features.
Module 2: Implementing Animations and Transitions
- Review of Windows Store App Essentials - Presentation
- Review of Windows Store App Essentials and the Windows 8 Ecosystem
Module 3: Implementing Globalization and Localization
- Using Animation
- Working with Transitions and Transformations
This module explains how to localize the Windows Store application User Interface.
Module 4: Branding and a Seamless User Interface
- Working with Resource Files
- Implementing Culture-Specific Formatting
This module explains how to brand Windows Store app and improve the loading experience with a splash screen.
Module 5: Advanced Data Scenarios in a Windows Store App
- Customizing the Splash Screen
- Branding the User Interface
This module explains how to use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy for a Windows Store app, and use advanced file access methods.
Module 6: Creating Reusable Controls and Components
- Windows Store App Storage Options
- Implementing Data Caching
- Advanced File Functionality
This module explains how to create custom controls, extend templated controls, and create and consume WinMD components.
Module 7: Implementing Advanced Contract Scenarios
- Creating Custom Controls
- Extending Existing Controls
- Consuming WinMD Components
This module explains how to implement the Print and Settings contracts and the Play To API.
Module 8: The Windows Push Notification Service (WNS)
- The Print Contract
- The Play To Contract
This module explains how to work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
Module 9: Capturing Media
- The Push Notification Service (WNS)
- Communicating with the Push Notification Service (WNS)
This module explains how to capture media with the camera and microphone.
Module 10: Background Tasks
- Using CameraCaptureUI to Capture Pictures, Videos or Audio
- Using MediaCapture to Capture Pictures, Video, or Audio
This module explains how to create and consume background tasks.
Module 11: Working with Sensors and Devices
- Creating Background Tasks
- Consuming Background Tasks in a Windows Store App
This module explains how to discover device capabilities, interact with devices, and act upon sensor data.
Module 12: Generating Revenue with your App
- Working with Sensors
- Working with Devices
This module explains how implement trial licensing and in-app purchasing and advertising.
Module 13: Securing Windows Store App Data
- Implementing Trial Functionality in a Windows Store App
- Implement In-App Purchases
- Advertising in a Windows Store App
This module explains how to manage Windows authentication and web authentication in Windows Store apps.
Module 14: Tracing and Profiling Windows Store Apps
- Managing Windows Authentication
- Managing Web Authentication
- Encryption in Windows Store Apps
This module explains how to diagnose problems and monitor Windows Store app behavior by using tracing and profiling tools and APIs.
- Tracing a Windows Store App
- Profiling a Windows Store App
There is no certification available for this course