VSFT VMware vSphere Fast track v6.0
Kursavgift: kr 30 000 | Varighet: 5 dager l PSO=60
New and experienced system
administrators, systems engineers, and
system integrators willing to work hard to
achieve superior vSphere skills with
minimal time away from the office.
From 24th of February 2014 we will introduce E-books for all of our VMware courses.
It is important that you use an email for the registration that you can reach during the course.
- You will receive 4 rolling licenses - 2 for a PC/MAC, and 2 for mobile devices.
- You will receive the e-book in advance of the course; this will allow you to read the materials before the course starts.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or VCA-DCV
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter™ Server
- Configure and manage the vSphere infrastructure with the VMware
vSphere® Client™ and the VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Describe and use a content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and
solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware
vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data
Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMWare vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters
to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines,
vCenter Server, virtual networking, virtual storage, and other
For further training after VSFT we recommend you to og the VST-Troubleshooting workshop , to learn more about tools within troubleshooting, and resolve real life errors tasks.
Learn more about the troubleshooting course here:
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the
VMware Certified Professional 6 - Data Center Virtualization