Symantec Endpoint Protection 12: Administration
Kursavgift: kr 20 000 | Varighet: 3 dager
This course is for network managers, resellers, systems administrators, client security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the
installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Symantec Endpoint Protection in a variety of network environments, and who are responsible for troubleshooting
and tuning the performance of this product in the enterprise environment.
You must have working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking terms and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsof Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Symantec Endpoint Protection products, components, dependencies, and system hierarchy.
- Install and conf igure Symantec Endpoint Protection management and client components.
- Deploy Symantec Endpoint Protection clients.
- Manage the client user interface.
- Manage product content updates.
- Design a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Manage Virus and Spyware Protection policies.
- Manage SONAR scans.
- Manage Firewall and Intrusion Prevention policies.
- Manage Application and Device Control policies.
- Manage virtualized clients.
- Configure replication and load balancing.
- Monitor and maintain the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Interface the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with Protection Center.