MS 10967: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
Students for this course are just starting their Information Technology (IT) careers or want to change careers into Windows Server technologies. This fundamental knowledge and skills can be used by home computer users, small business owners, academic students, information workers, technical managers, help desk technicians, or students who want to cross train from another technology.
This course is a first step in preparing for a job in IT or as prerequisite training before you start the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) training and certification path.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic knowledge of general computing concepts.
- Some experience working with Windows Client operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Read full course description HERE
- Perform a local media-based installation of Windows Server 2012.
- Select appropriate storage technologies and configure storage on a Windows Server.
- Describe fundamental network components and terminology so you can select an appropriate network component.
- Implement a network by selecting network hardware components and technologies and determine the appropriate network hardware and wiring components for a given situation.
- Describe the protocols and services within the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite of protocols and implement IPv4 within a Windows Server environment.
- Describe and implement server roles.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Domain Service (AD DS) forest.
- Describe the concept of defense-in-depth and determine how to implement this approach with Windows Server.
- Identify the security features in Windows Server that help to provide defense-in-depth.
- Identify the network-related security features in Windows Server to mitigate security threats to your network.
- Identify and implement additional software components to enhance your organization’s security.
- Monitor a server to determine the performance level.
- Identify the Windows Server tools available to maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server.