MS 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for information technology (IT) Professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment. Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and the related technologies and are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the pre-requisites and are looking to cross-train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam
- IT professional wanting to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic Active Directory concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Read full course description HERE
- Deploy and Manage Windows Server 2012.
- Describe Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage AD DS objects.
- Automate AD DS Administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement File and Print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V.
This course maps directly to Exam 70-410:
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is one of three exams leading to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) credential.
After acquiring the MCSA credential you can proceed in order to aquire the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) credentials, for which the MCSA credential is a pre-requisite.
Les mer om sertifisering på Windows Server 2012:
Windows Server sertifisering