MS 20695: Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium/large/enterprise organizations, and for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-695.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Read the official course description here
- Assess the network environment for supporting operating system and application deployment.
- Determine operating system deployment strategies.
- Assess application compatibility.
- Plan and implement user state migration.
- Determine an image management strategy.
- Prepare for deployments using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK).
- Support PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments.
- Implement operating system deployment by using the MDT.
- Implement operating system deployment by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Integrate MDT and Configuration Manager for operating system deployment.
- Activate clients and manage additional configuration settings.
- Deploy Office 2013.
This course leads to the Microsoft exam 70-695
This can also be used as a preperation for the MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps.
The globally recognized standard for IT Professionals
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Enterprise Devices and Apps certification validates that you have the skills needed to manage devices in today’s bring-your-own-device (BYOD) enterprise. It qualifies you for a career path which can range from traditional desktop support technician to enterprise management of BYOD devices and apps.
Read more about MCSE Certification here