MS 20462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and install SQL Server.
- Describe system databases, the physical structure of databases, and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and the SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies that are available with SQL Server.
- Back up SQL Server databases.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Import and export data by using wizards, the bulk copy utility, and data-tier applications.
- Work with SQL Server security models, logins, users, and contained databases.
- Work with server roles and database roles.
- Use permissions to secure resources.
- Use SQL Server audit and Transparent Data Encryption.
- Work with SQL Server Agent to configure and execute jobs.
- Implement SQL Server Agent security, proxy accounts, and credentials.
- Configure database mail, alerts, and notifications.
- Create database maintenance plans.
- Use SQL Server Profiler, SQL Trace, and Distributed Relay.
- Use Distributed Management Views and configure data collection.
Read the official courseoutline here
Kurset er direkte relevant mot
Exam 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
Eksamen 70-462 er 1 av 3 eksamener som sammen leder fram mot MCSA: SQL Server sertifiseringen